Thursday, August 21, 2014

Portal of Infinity, Book 1 sales.

Well book 1, Champion for Hire has been selling rather well and gaining good reviews! I have been in the top one hundred for the 'gods & goddesses' sub-category for more than a week now, which I guess isn't that big of a deal because it doesn't get displayed on the page.
However, I did make it into the top one hundred for 'Swords & Sorcery' the other day and stayed there for all of the evening, but sadly I fell out during the overnight. Guess not enough insomniacs bought my book.

But I remain hopeful, I've been seeing good sales spikes on the weekends, so I'm hoping I'll make it back into that category, and then who knows? Maybe I can try to make the top one hundred for Fantasy! THAT would be quite an achievement!

And to all of you that have bought my book, thank you! I do appreciate you taking the time to buy and read my work. For those who have taken the time to write a review, I appreciate that very much, as your words do let others know that my work is worth their time and money. The next book (The God Game) is almost ready to go, just need to format it. I got the cover last night and I'm happy with it, Dane at ebooklaunch.com has been very helpful and I like his work.

It will be released on the 10th of September.

Again, thank you all for your time, and I will be setting up a mailing list here very soon.

-John

3 comments:

  1. need ... more .. books.. please write faster:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it :-)
    2 will be out in about 12 more days. Don't have a date for 3 yet, still writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ! It nice I don't have to wait 6 months to a year to read the next book in the series. I am a bookaholic and it's great when I can feed my addiction with your books;)

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.