Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Worth reading

I'm linking to the post below, because I really despise the publishers who do this kind of thing, and I think people should read it to understand that there is a huge bias in the publishing industry (which would never in a million years publish Portals of Infinity, because it has a guy doing actual guy things! Horror!)

Also because I'm a third of the way through the book, and it's pretty good so far. I can't believe they turfed it, because some junior editor somewhere didn't like the fact that the AI decides to wipe out humanity because after watching a reality star get an abortion, they realize that humanity may very well treat them the same way.

In any case, I'd say to check the post out, and give the sample of the book a look.

http://www.nickcolebooks.com/2016/02/09/banned-by-the-publisher/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.