Friday, March 25, 2016

Please do not Pirate my Books

Please do not download the pirated copies of my books. I keep the prices as low as I can, because I want people to be able to afford my stories, but I have bills to pay and food to buy. I cannot work for free.

The increase in pirating of my works is having a huge affect on my situation, it is getting so bad that I am now looking for a regular job again and will not be writing full-time anymore.

I do not work for a publisher, I work directly for you. When you pirate my work, it is not a publisher who takes the hit, it's me who loses out.

If you want me to keep writing, then please pay me for my work.

1 comment:

  1. Pirates suck. Who can't afford 4.99 or even less for the several hours of enjoyment, information, or Enlightenment someone has struggled so hard to bring to you?

    I do miss being able to flip through and scan books before I buy them, though. But that's no reason to pirate. You can always return the book for a refund.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.