Sunday, July 09, 2017

Future Tense, First Draft Complete

Well, I finished the first draft of Future Tense, the last book in the Days of Future Past trilogy. It came in about a thousand words short of where I wanted it too, however I'm still thinking of redoing the final chapter, then of course there are some things I need to add during the re-write, so I'm expecting it to pick up some more size. I don't know if it will hit 70K on word length, but we'll just have to see.

I'm going to be spending most of this week outside cleaning and painting a house, as well as rebuilding a section of fence, cutting down a few trees, and getting those cut up and disposed of (along with the old pieces of fence) and all in 100 degree weather. So not sure just how much re-writing will get done this week. Might not be up to it when I get home.

Giving lots of thought to what comes next, as always.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 AM

    A few months back you mentioned you found a new narrator for the Portals of Infinity books. How is that coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 AM

    I see you responded to this same question in a comment on your previous blog post. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.