Saturday, June 06, 2020

More Questions!

I thought I'd post a few questions here, one every week or so, to get people's minds off of things. Originally it was just cause I figured people were bored at home. But then things got crazy the other week and I just really didn't want to get lost in that mess. Plus as I have mentioned elsewhere, my Mother passed. (It wasn't unexpected, and no it wasn't Covid either).

So now that I've put a little time between me and then I thought I'd start asking some questions, just out of curiosity. Here's this week's:

Out of the books of mine you've read, Who is your favorite character?

2 comments:

  1. Stewart from Valens series. I would love to see him get a follow up series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I could get behind that. When he was first introduced I thought he'd be a throw-away that just kept the story moving, but his development as a person was good enough to interest me, and I'd like to see where things go for him.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.