Tuesday, August 25, 2020

I have a new book coming out under my Jan Stryvant name.

It's in presale now, but it will go live on the 1st of September. Meet Dan, Dan grew up in Granite Bay, the middle child in a very rich family. But after the family moved into the city, things started going wrong for them, and now they've gotten even worse for Dan.

Dan's Inferno, Book I: Cursed!

And cover:

 

(Blogger is being forced by Google to change their interface at user level, and man does the new UI suck)

3 comments:

  1. Loved it, was sad when I hit the end. Love reading your work.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, was sad when I hit the end. Love reading your work.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, was sad when I hit the end. Love reading your work.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.