Thursday, August 19, 2021

New Book

 I've been sick, so I haven't been able to write for several weeks. The next book in this series was supposed to be finishing up now, so when I published this book, today, I'd have the next one ready to go in another 2 weeks.

But I was sick.

I thought about holding off and not releasing this until next month, when the next book will be ready, but I decided not to. So the next book will be a while, sorry, but life happens. 

I hope you enjoy it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09D43MTCY



3 comments:

  1. I love the new book, can't wait for the next one. Hope you are feeling better.

    Just curious, the book states SJ being born 2nd and I remember Roxy getting pregnant before they rescued the Dark Elves, but the Child list in the back of the book has Alsca born a few weeks earlier than SJ. Just curious if that is a typo or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SJ was conceived second, but the gestation times for Dark Elves is a bit shorter than for humans/lycans.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, good to know.

      Delete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.