Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Why I'm not releasing to Audible anymore

 It's plain and simple: I make more money elsewhere.

Yes, even with losing the sales to hundreds of you, if not thousands, I still make MORE money selling on Bookfunnel than I do on audible, even though I sell less than a tenth as many.

Now THINK about that a moment....

I'm selling WAY less than I do on Bookfunnel. But I'm making more money. Why is that?

Maybe because Audible has been ripping me off for the last several years? After all they got CAUGHT doing it at least once, why would they change? 

So yeah, don't care. Done with Audible. The whole reason I didn't DO audiobooks for years was because of the people at Audible (and their customer service will tell you to fuck yourself - they're not nice people).

1 comment:

  1. More power to you.
    The whole reason I stopped buying audio books from audible at all, was because authors that I respect made posts about how they were screwing them over.
    Honestly I'd much rather buy audio books from the authors directly, seeing as (as I understand it) the authors have to pay to produce the things themselves anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.