Saturday, September 07, 2013

My G2 finally died

And of course at a time when I really can't afford $300 or so to buy a new phone because I go on vacation in a few days.
To be honest, it was a pretty crappy phone. Had lots of problems and I had to replace it under warranty once, and the replacement phone quickly developed the same problems. HTC really doesn't make good phones anymore. The G2 was never as good as my G1, but because they keep changing stuff to force you to upgrade, I couldn't go back to my G1 (and I tried).

So now to figure out what to get next. I need a phone, my work depends on one as all of my work contact stuff is based on my cellphone number.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh did I say $300? More like $600. And if you decide you want to pay over time, you have to sign up for their 'new' accounts, which is $40 a month more on TOP of the payments.
    So in short, $600 phone + $480 per year to own the phone if you don't pay cash, so the phone is now over $1000 to buy.
    I hate t-mobile.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.