Friday, April 17, 2015

Moving to my books Amazon exclusively

I've decided to move all of my writings to Amazon exclusively.
Why? Well simply put, I now sell 99.9% of my work on Amazon. I sold one book so far this year (under my name) on B&N, and one on iTunes. But I sold over 10K on Amazon.

Moving a book to being exclusive to Amazon also allows me to sign that book up for the Kindle unlimited, and while I make a lower return in the way of royalties from those books, I still get a respectable return from that sales channel. So it really just comes down to simple economics, and as this is my sole source of income, it is important to do what I can to increase the return on my writing efforts.

As for the printed versions of my works, those will still be available through multiple channels, as this only applies to my eBooks.

Thanks,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.