Monday, April 17, 2017

So yes, that Harem story

I finished one, and will eventually (probably next month) be putting out a second one. They are under a different name however: Jan Stryvant. Why? Because while I actually enjoy harem fiction, (I think the E. William Brown stories are some of the best) it's not really what I normally write, and well 'Brand Recognition' I guess you would say. I don't mind people knowing that I wrote it, however I want people to understand that this is something different from what I normally write.
And yes, I'm sure there are people who are going to hate me for writing it. Again, different name, so they can just ignore it and not worry about stumbling on it by mistake.

Anyway, here's the link for it on Amazon: Shadow, by Jan Stryvant 

Let me know what you think, and if you like it, write a nice review and tell all your friends.

I may make a gmail address and possibly a blog page for that author name, so if people want to talk about it, they have a place to go. Without having to know my real name.

2 comments:

  1. I read it, and enjoyed it. Despite the common tropes with your other books, the setting comes across as very different.

    My first reaction: Shadow reminds me of Will without the socialization. Can't say "without the empathy," but even with it and his sense of justice he's a much scarier individual than your other protagonists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he really doesn't have much of a conscience. He's much more rooted in the 'now'.
      Will feels bad about some of the things he's done in the past. Shadow doesn't.

      (redone for spelling error)

      Delete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.