Sunday, August 27, 2017

Looking for an artist to hire

I have a small project I might commission and I don't know who to ask. I need artwork for a bunch of different stickers. Simple, 4 color art, on a white / plain background. Each one will be a different species were-creature. Between 20 or 30. This is work for hire, I will own all the rights. Not sure what kind of style, maybe slightly toony.

Anyone know of any artists off hand I should check out? This is a three to four week project, so gotta be someone with a history of producing. Not looking for fancy stuff either.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The few times I looked into hiring someone via deviant art they wanted ridiculous amounts of money for the work being proposed. So I honestly don't look for artists there anymore.
      Supposedly there used to be a forum there would you could engage artists, but too many people spread abuse claims, and I don't even know if it exists anymore.
      I've got one recommendation from a friend, Once I finish the current book I'll float a proposal by them and see what they want.

      Delete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. artist

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.