Monday, January 01, 2018

The new book has been uploaded and should be available later tonight

Okay, I put the book up with Amazon about an hour and a half ago. The status is publishing, which means I have a possible link for it, BUT until it's actually published, that link won't do anything.

So, here's the link, right now it'll tell you that it can't be found, but hopefully in a few hours that'll change. It'll definitely be live by tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078RGJ2PY


Again, right now you just get a 'Sorry' page.

Here's the cover, it came out a little more 'fan servicey' than I intended, but unless I hear lots of complaints, I'm gonna stick with it. In my defense I had the flu when I ordered it, and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Great read! Though it is unfortunate that some of the comments on Amazon are from readers who can't comprehend that the reason Sean is acting the way he does is because he is in ground zero of all of cross hairs of every power corrupted council that fears the winds of change and fate! He has a mountain of constant stress and responsibility for those that seek a better way of life. I have Kindle Unlimited so I am waiting for all six to be published and then buy the set! Keep up the great work Jan Stryvant! Don't let those who don't or can't put themselves in the protagonist's shoes and let their imagination pull themselves into a novel that they wish was reality! The great thing about modern sci-fi novels is that they can inspire the next generation of writers to build on the world's and aspects of the previous generation's novels and hook new readers into reading both the new and old! I have but one thing to say to anyone who bashes a writers book! If it is not for you then just say that, don't drag the book through the mud just because it makes you feel better to do so! Someone has spent their time and energy bringing this series into hands of those that can and will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when Audiobook Versions of this serie will be Available ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure exactly. Podium Press are the people doing the series, I think early March the first two will come out, then the next two the end of April, and the last two hopefully in June?

    That's for the first arc. I haven't started on the second arc yet, as I have't finished book #6 yet, but it's almost done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished all 5 books after finding them on Friday. Great series can't wait to read book 6 and hopefully see a second arc with Sean and the girls. When will book six be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new book should be out by the end of the month. Hopefully the 29th or 30th.

      Delete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.