Wednesday, July 24, 2024

If you're a fan, SIGN UP FOR MY MAILING LIST!!

 If you're a fan and want to know when my books come out you MUST SIGN UP!

Because Amazon is NOT going to tell you about my new release for WEEKS IF EVER.

Got that? Amazon is NOT telling people about my new releases anymore. So the ONLY WAY you will know, is by signing up for my mailing list! (and make sure it doesn't end up in the SPAM folder).

I only send out notifications when:

  • I publish and release a new book.
  • I release an audiobook.
  • For occasional sales.

I will NEVER sell your information. I will NEVER share your information. It is private!

So please, if you're a fan, and you want to know when I release a new book, as either John Van Stry or Jan Stryvant, sign up for my mail list!

Mailing List For John Van Stry and Jan Stryvant

Also, if there are other authors you are a fan of? Sign up for theirs too!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Any news on audible release for the other wolfhound books, trying to decide if I should wait on book 3 or get the kindle version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book 4 just came out a week and a half ago. Book 5 will be out in about 2 months, maybe 3.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12:57 PM

    So does that mean book 3 will be out soon on audible?

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.