Saturday, October 25, 2014

Book 3: Of Temples and Trials goes on Sale Saturday!

I just published Portals of Infinity, Book 3: Of Temples and Trials on Amazon. The book should be available for purchase by Saturday evening, Pacific Standard Time (assuming no hiccups from the publishing programs at Amazon!)

Book 3 will only be available on Amazon for now, and I will be limited the other books in the series (Books 1 and 2) to Amazon for the foreseeable future as well. There are several reasons for this, but primarily 99 percent of my readers are on Amazon, and it makes things a lot easier (and cheaper) to only have to maintain in one place for now.

Thanks to all of you.

-John

Edit: The new book is up sooner than I expected, here's the link: 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OVUMF9O

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know I have enjoyed the Portals of infinity series. Lots of action and beautifully written. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read all your Portals of Infinity books - all are very good. Third is the best so far. Waiting for fourth book. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 PM

    All three books in a day (amazon kindle unlimited). Gotta say I've spent hours wondering on Steph and the kid. The gender bending of the world, where it will live/grow up and who with. Mostly what he's going to say to Steph to let her know of the child.
    Any idea when book 4 is out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The release date for Book 4 hasn't been set yet. I've been working a contract out of state, and that messed up my schedule quite a bit.
    But I will post here once I know when it will be.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.