Saturday, May 09, 2015

Children of Steel Sequel, progress report

So, the sequel to Children of Steel​ is almost done. Got 5K written yesterday and now I just need to rewrite one scene, tie two parts together and that's it for the first draft.

After that, do the first re-write and edit, send a few copies out to some beta readers, come up with a title (!), then send it to my copy editor, and start on the cover. So it should be done by the end of the month. I hope to get it out by the end of May.

Lost Souls will also be coming out soon, I need to do a quick rewrite on that, and send it to my editor, and get a cover done. Lost Souls is a fantasy story, more of a Young Adult (YA) type. It will probably come out in early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.