Monday, May 18, 2015

INTERREGNUM the sequel to Children of Steel

The sequel to Children of Steel is finished, mostly. I need to send it to my editor, and I will send out copies to my Beta readers, just to be sure that there aren't any issues that I may have missed.
Barring any unforeseen issues, it will be available on Amazon before the end of the month.

There is a sequel to this story, that I plan on writing eventually, it is sort of a convergence of several of the threads of the 'universe' that cross each other at one point. How soon I get around to writing that story will depend somewhat on how well this story does. The better it does, the sooner I can justify writing the sequel.

I will now be starting book five in the Portals of Infinity series, as I'm getting a lot of requests for that, and that series right now is selling extremely well. So I owe it to the people reading it, to get out the next installment in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.