Friday, January 27, 2017

Hammer Commission #1 and #3 (Loose Ends) are now in Audio Production!

Yes! That's right, the first book in the series 'The Hammer Commission' and book 3 'Loose Ends' which was just released last month are both now going to be made into Audio Books! I've got the same producer (Gregg Savage) and the same voice actor / narrator (Doug Tisdale Jr.) working on them!

Yes, I am very happy, (if you haven't noticed). The books are targeted to come out in the middle of March. I don't know if I'll get them at the same time, or one before the other. I'm just happy that they're going to be done.

So for those of you who said you wanted to wait until Book 1 was done before you'd listen to the series, it's coming!

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to keep the comments clean and civil.